We provide professional consulting not only in the field of proposition of alternative materials, processing, creativity or final production but also in the prototype development, individual solutions and their implementations.
Promotion and marketing cannot be properly planned without the use of printing, no matter whether this means large or small print runs. We can supply our clients with a wide range of products in this area. We have all the necessary technology in-house for the finishing and processing of your printed advertising materials to the highest possible standard. We follow all the latest trends around the world and can handle the development of interesting promotional materials bearing your logo.
- folded and unfolded leaflets
Printed company materials
Even in the digital age, every company needs printed materials now and again for its own promotional purposes, to provide information to the outside world and its own employees, to pack its products, or for informational leaflets accompanying products:
- manuals and instructions
- price lists
- printed forms
- labels and stickers
- diaries and notepads
- business cards
- company die-cut sheets
- envelopes and writing paper
- copy paper pads
- separators and dividers
- paper bags
Books and magazines
From full-colour books in large print runs to magazines in small print runs – we approach the printing of every book or magazine with love and humility as something that leaves stories and ideas for future generations. It is then up to reader what he or she takes from it.
- magazines and periodicals
- annual reports
Packaging and POP
We have been specializing in packaging products since the very beginning of our printing activities. We keep monitoring all innovative trends in the packaging technology.
Our company handles a stock of technical solutions of packaging designs that contains plentiful number of technical packaging constructions. We develop packaging, design print products graphics, make models and deal with functional patterns.
- large and small boxes for pharmaceuticals, foods and cosmetics and other packaging and covers
- POS (point of sales)
- displays and stands
- DVD and CD covers
- wobblers, wraps, etc.
In-mould labels are a sophisticated reaction to continually increasing demands for attractiveness of packaging products as they fully reflect the contemporary trends towards environmentally friendly designs.
Packaging products with the in-mould labels can mostly be found in cooling boxes in supermarkets. These products are used there for margarines, ice creams, delicatessen, spreads, flavour-enhancers, pasties, ready-to-eat foods, salads and so on.
Advantages of the packaging products made by the plastic injection moulding technology with the IML decoration:
- 360° decorations – absolute freedom for the graphic designer to work with a given motif as all the sides of a container can be decorated with one single label.
- non – label look – By using transparent materials including extra clear varnishes, we are able to achieve a non-label look which, besides its attractive appearance, offers a possibility of presentation of the product itself.
- soft touch – combination of specific qualities of the source foils and top varnishes can result in improving not only the visual properties of the label but it can also create a soft touch effect giving a good sensation to consumers.
- effectiveness – the packaging is supplied „en bloc“ – the product is then provided (by the manufacturer of the final product) with additional printing of variable data such as batch numbers, dates of production, „best before“ dates etc. Absolute elimination of decoration costs (i.e. no decoration technology acquisition cost, no operation costs, no personnel costs etc.)
- flexibility – considerably easier production-planning process on the final producer‘s side, just-in-time deliveries. General advantages of the off set printing technology – i.e. minimum cost and the shortest time possible for making any graphic changes of the motif.
- durability – increased abrasion resistance and UV radiation resistance. Resistance against air humidity and against big changes in temperature = no undesirable changes in appearance of the packaging = the best solution for products intended to be stored in coolers and freezers.
- barrier properties – extended durability of a product owing to excellent barrier properties. Limited penetration of light, oxygen, water vapours etc.
- safety – the pressed-in labels cannot be mechanically removed. This is a welcome safety element in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry (warning symbols or information on the packaging cannot be changed or removed).
- The extreme temperatures and pressures used during the moulding process eliminate any contaminations of the packaging.
- All the manufacturing processes used are in accordance with the requirements for hygiene, health and sanitation safety.
- In view of the materials used, our packaging products save the environment. They consist of the same material (PP + PP = polypropylene label + polypropylene packaging) and can therefore be fully recycled.
- As there is a possibility of multiple use of these rigid and often visually attractive products, they are environmentally friendly.
Specialized and secured manufacture procedure, particular technologies and know-how, modern materials, permanent security features development as well as company reliability and customers´trust. That´s all in one place.
Mutual combination of various printing techniques and following treatment enable us to print unique products that are practically impossible to fake.
We offer wide range of stamps security features:
- vector graphics, guilloche
- interferential rasters
- invisible raster
- irisited colour blending
- relief printing, blind emboss printing
- metal coins reactive layer
- fibers in paper
- thermochrome colours
- chemical reactive colours
- rub out colours
- foil die-stamping
- metameric colours
- anti-copying digital protection
- package with product origin certification
Direct mailing service
DM service department specializes in printing and postcard production of every kind. To achieve our customer´s marketing campaign goals we work with modern efficient digital printing, documents personalisation and postcard completion.
Our company is ready to offer complex treatment of a particular campaign from creative design of material, choise of suitable conception with regard to the project economy and effectivity, customer´s database treatment including its selection based on chosen parameters to the final order production. Safe use and following treatment of customer´s database is guaranteed by regular data processing audits based on the ISO/IEC 27001 rule.
- Data processing – customer´s databasess management, databases merging, records validation, duplicate records delete, etc.
- Declention of names and surnames
- Pre-printing preparation of the data with GMC Inspire (PrintNet) for both printing and other communication outputs (e.g. PDF archive, SMS, email)
- Backwards analysis and data evaluation
- Black/white and colour digital laser printing
- Variable data printing (personal identification, barcodes, numeral series, pictures)
- Printing of personalized letters, postcards, invoices, reminders, cheques, contracts, tickets, stickers, envelopes and others
- Possbility of printing on nonstandard materials (non-wood offset, cretaceous paper), structured papers, self-adhesive papers and foils, copy papers, etc.
- Machine operated envelopping of standard parcels with minimal number of mistakes asured by using the „file based“ type of kontrol codes – suitable for parcels higher number of personalized items (more sheet statements, contracts, tipping in, etc.)
- Hand made completion of nonstandard parcels – untypical size of envelopes or its content, 3D items, etc.
- Preparation of parcels for mass posting (e. g. bundling, stamping, registered parcel sets)
- Parcel distribution made by post office workers in the home market and in Central Europe
- Possibility of non address or particular address advertising materiál distribution